2018년 1월 13일 토요일

For The Fallen Dreams - Stone (Official Music Video)



another day I awake unable to escape another day I awake my life is losing shape will I get through this on my own or will they etch my name in stone another day I awake crowded and alone another day I awake full house but empty home will I get through this on my own or will they etch my name in stone (we are) we are undead and unwanted (we are) we are the shadows, the taunted (we are) we are the ghosts and the haunted will we live through the night will we live through the night another day I awake I can't change my past another day I awake and it could be my last will I get through this on my own or will they etch my name in stone they say don't listen to the voices, I tried, I can't, believe me they say don't let it get you down like its so goddamn easy (we are) we are undead and unwanted (we are) we are the shadows, the taunted (we are) we are the ghosts and the haunted will we live through the night will we live through the night the night is getting darker I don't wanna lay down the night is getting darker I don't wanna wake up I feel the ground shake beneath me foundation crumbling I can't hide it's time I faced these demons it's time I rebuild from inside

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기