2018년 2월 10일 토요일

Catch Your Breath - Yesterday (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)


 Lyrics: Feels like I'm trapped in my head It's a special hell Where I made my own bed! Chained to my thoughts Over what I've lost And the words I've never said I'm still waiting to wake up Like nothing's ever changed I'm still holding onto yesterday And the memories we made Pain in the silence With an empty shell Where there's no more heart left! Chained to my thoughts Over what I've lost And the words I've Never said Head trapped in my head Couldn't get them out next to your bed My hollow eyes Look deep inside and Watch me bleed! Bury me! I'm still waiting to wake up Like nothing's ever changed I'm still holding onto yesterday And the memories we made Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Like nothing's changed! Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Since yesterday! Take me away I can't fix this I can't fix it For my sanity I need to let it go I've lost all self-control I can't I can't stop reliving You can't see but my heart is bleeding You can't save me Who can save me? You can't save me! Who can save me! I'm still waiting to wake up Like nothing's ever changed I'm still holding onto yesterday And the memories we made Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Like nothing's changed! Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Since yesterday! Like nothing's changed! Since yesterday!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기