2018년 5월 18일 금요일

New Found Glory - Call Me Anti-Social (Official Music Video)





Lyrics: It’s a barren land but they all throw shade I can’t make peace. Post modern Age Im a tourist Lost in translation and there’s nothing new Under the sun You see I like it so much better when Im safe inside. In a desert good company is hard to find to keep a nourished mind. i need water. I’m trapped in another boring summer while everyone is living it up but its way too hot to go outside When I don’t relate to anyone Call Me anti-social. It’s more than i could hope for I’m not a star of stage and screen I don’t know lines but you make a scene I’m an alien crashed in an old west town beem me up. Get me out You see I like it so much better when I’m safe inside Even though I know my reputations on the line To keep a nourished mind. I need Water! I’m trapped in another boring summer while everyone is living it up but its way too hot to go outside When I don’t relate to anyone Call Me anti-social. It’s more than i could hope for

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기